I love Wolfberries! They have been added into Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Granola. These are perfect in size and natural sweetness. You can even eat them by themselves by the handful as a great healthy snack. Enjoy the fun facts about Woldberries and how you can use them within your everyday life.
I love fresh organic tomatoes and feta cheese with a little balsamic vinegar. So when I saw this recipe, I know it is a great one. This baked recipe is very simple to make. Just up my alley. Plus, it is good for you too. Especially in this holiday eating season.
Yummy Baked Tomato and Feta
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 8–10 oz. block feta
- 2 drops Oregano Vitality™ essential oil
- 2 drops Basil Vitality™ essential oil
- Fresh oregano and basil to garnish
- Toasted pita or other crusty bread
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
- In a large bowl, mix the tomatoes, garlic, oregano, basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the block of feta in the middle of a medium, shallow baking dish. Place the tomato mixture on top and around the feta. Bake for 15 minutes or until the feta has softened and the tomatoes are fragrant.
- Take the baking dish out of the oven and remove 1 tablespoon warm oil from the dish. Add Oregano Vitality and Basil Vitality to the warm olive oil and gently stir to combine. Pour the oil mixture over the warm tomatoes and feta.
- Garnish with fresh oregano and basil leaves and serve warm with toasted bread.
Life brings many new seasons when you have children. My children are teenagers now. My daughter is 15 1/2 and my son is almost 14. The hormones are raging in these two and I am keeping calm and oiling on literally. I bet many of you who are reading this can relate to what I am saying.
In the last few months I have been using Peace and Calming 2 often in the diffuser along with a citrus oil. The combination of these two encourages calming and positive thoughts. This includes for me too. I do not leave myself out of the loop when I am using the oils with my kids.
We all as moms have days where the stitches in our day just begin to unravel as the minutes tick by. I want to make sure I am being the mom that God wants me to be. Not the mom in the photo. That is a very scary image. Prayer is a big part of my life also. Especially on the seam ripper days. Can you see yourself unraveling on those stressful days? We all have them if we have kids or not. The workplace can be very intense.
I love my kids and do not want to use chemical laden items on them which could cause even more issues with their behaviors when they are having hard days. You do know that many chemicals can cause body system issues don’t you? They can! Just take a gander at the list chemicals which do cause issues with our body systems. These are just a few of the main toxic chemicals which are in many products on the market. I invite you to take a look at how natural choices for health and wellness support.
You must be logged in to post a comment.